Representing the 18th District
Welcome to my website! It is my honor to serve as your 18th District state representative. I encourage you to take a moment to to learn more about me and how I am serving you in the Legislature. I also welcome you to scroll down on this page to sign up for my legislative email updates.
As a 40-year resident of Clark County, it is truly humbling to have the opportunity to bring the voice and perspectives of so many of my friends and neighbors to Olympia. In speaking with thousands of you from all over the 18th District, you have told me you what you want from your state government. Our shared priorities include:
- Keeping taxes low and cutting government waste;
- Eliminating unnecessary regulations on small businesses;
- Working toward regional transportation solutions and developing ways to reduce congestion;
- Strengthening the state's K-12 education system;
- Protecting your Second Amendment rights; and
- Supporting policies that lead to increased job creation in the 18th.
I am here to serve you year-round, so please feel free to contact me any time with your comments, questions or concerns. Additionally, I am always available to meet with you to listen your ideas and discuss how we can best solve the issues facing our district and state.
It's an honor serving you!
Rep. Larry Hoff
(360) 786-7812 | firstname.lastname@example.org